Tuesday, October 9, 2007

AT LAST!!!

Well, after weeks of cursing, I am finally posting my first thoughts. Luckily I am now successfully logged in to everywhere I need to be with the correct passwords etc, so I can begin. Which is the problem really as I have no idea what I would like to say, and doubt that anyone will really be interested anyway!! Although if I didn't get over my login troubles my thoughts would have taken a very different turn!! Hmmm, I never seem to have trouble making small talk when I have to but now put on the spot I have all of a sudden clammed up!! It is different when I am looking at someone and having a two-way conversation about the weather. But, as I journey through this program I am hoping to learn how to keep up with the rest of the world in this age of technology and that my 5 year old son will not be more adept at computers than I am!! Although I have spent a large majority of my working life fixing jammed printers, frozen screens and networking issues, I realise I have very little experience in the technical world 'outside the library'!!!! Hopefully this will be the start of a whole new world for me!

No comments: